9/14/09

September 13, 2009

Grayson's first exersaucer experience in the nursery at church. He tolerated it well, but his arms are a little short to reach out to play with any of the toys and his feet didn't quite touch the bottom.

These crazy triplets were the inspiration for this Project 365 blog. I met them 3 years ago at CCVI, where today we held our annual ice cream social for all the kids and families who currently attend and alumni. Their mom is on her 3rd year of doing a Project 365 blog (one picture everyday). So, if she can do it with triplets, surely I can do it with just one. The boys are almost 5 now and are doing fantastic.


2 comments:

  1. Cute picture!! :) So good to see you, Becca!!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say I was the first to put Grayson in the excersauser? Funny, how I put him in that one, too. He sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete