12/15/09

December 15, 2009

Today's post is somewhat of a continuation from yesterday. We had Grayson's 6 month/Christmas pictures taken last night, but didn't get to view them until today. After spending 2 hours at the studio yesterday, we had to go back for another 2 hours to view, decide, and wait for them to be printed. After seeing the pictures you will see, it was worht the wait. We have the cutest baby I've ever seen. The link below will allow you to see the best shots we ended up with.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you all! These are the best pictures ever! I wish I could use his pictures as my christmas cards. He is so stinkin adorable. I know my kids are cute, but goodness, he is the cutest baby ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom told me you guys will be in town while we are there. I hope we can find a time to get together. I would love to meet Ashlyn. You can borrow Grayson next year for your card and just pretend he is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grayson is really cute, but I thought I told you at Thanksgiving, my child hasn't been born yet for you to compare to, lol. Just kidding, great pictures sis.

    ReplyDelete