11/30/10

November 30

It's that time of year again. Christmas!! One of my favorite times of the year. We have made photo cards each Christmas for years and this year will be no different. Since December begins tomorrow, I guess that means I need to get busy with this task.

Today, I'm going to promote a great company- Shutterfly. They offer fabulous cards for all occasions and have so many different options to choose from. They have so many beautiful Christmas card designs, I don't know how I will pick the one I want to use. Since we have done quite a bit this year and Grayson is so cute, I typically like to use a photo card with multiple photos. Maybe one of the ones below will end up in your mailbox this year! You’ll have to wait and see. Within the past few years, I have used Shutterfly to make photo books and Grayson’s first birthday invitations and have always been pleased with their work. You can also send birthday cards. I will use them again for more birthdays and maybe a little announcement when our newest addition arrives! So, check them out and let them put together some great Christmas cards or holiday invitations for your family and friends. And just for fun, Shutterfly is offering an incredible deal for all bloggers out there. The chance to send out 50 FREE Christmas cards, just for posting on your blog! So, go here for more info on how you can get yours! The promotion ends in a few weeks and I promise you will not be disappointed with what you get.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment