2/24/12

February 21

The boys came home today and had a little birthday party planned for me. They gave me a fabulous gift- a new camera which is bound to capture the fastest of boys in action! Unfortunately, I was so tired and had such a bad headache, it never even made it out of the box. But, it's bound to get some good use soon.



Funny story of the day: My driver's license expires tomorrow, so after work I went to have it renewed. The lady looks at my current license and just types in the same info: your eyes are still green, you still wear contacts, and you still weigh 1XX lbs. I just let her keep on going and never said a thing. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth, that my weight is about 10 lbs more now than it was just after I got married 6 yrs ago! That's a lie women are always entitled to tell, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment