3/14/12

March 10

You may have noticed already, but if not, this post will be the one that lets you really know how mundane and unexciting our life has been lately. Woo Hoo! New trash bins arrived today! See- BORING!! These are a bit exciting though. Now we can recycle a ton of stuff and we can pull them out the night before the trash comes and not worry about critters tearing into them overnight and littering our yard. The hard part? Where to store these monsters in the garage!


The most exciting part of my day, was not the trashcans, but was all of the check marks on my to-do list. I got so many things done today, by myself, with both boys in tow. We went to 5 places before lunch and didn't have a meltdown at all. Now that's something. I honestly felt like super mom when I got home!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment