7/3/12

July 2

Because I'm not the type that ever procrastinates, Grayson received a fun package in the mail today. His very own scrapbook of his first 6 months! It's only 2.5 years late! I've determined that I will never get 2 traditional scrapbooks done for him and I (becuase I've also decided that if I'm going to put so much work into it then I want to keep it), so I've decided to start a digital album for each year for him to take with him when he grows up. He was very excited to see his book and really enjoyed looking through it.


Neylan was also interested for a few minutes, and then jumped off the chair. He must have realized he wasn't in any of the pictures.


So, how long will it take me to finish his first full year??! Maybe it will be done before he goes to kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment