10/18/11

October 17

Big Boy got a new pair of shoes!

So, I've been looking for a long time and haven't found the right pair of shoes at the right price. But I've had a lot of time becuase the weather has been unseasonably HOT. Eighty degrees in October still calls for sandals and flip flops. But, all of a sudden, a cold front arrived. And it looks like it's staying for the week. Maybe fall is here to stay. So, off to Target this morning to buy some shoes.


Grayson enjoyed trying them on and walking around the aisle. They look a little big, but we need some growing room. They are so cute on him and make him look like such a big boy. Thanks Aunt Kasey and Uncle Nick for the birthday gift card. He loves them.


During Grayson's photo shoot, Neylan climbed up the stairs and sat on the other side of Grayson's step, then said "cheese". How can I resist someone who wants to have their picture taken? I totally have these boys trained to help me keep this crazy blog going!


Sorry- now that I look at these pics larger, I realize I didn't have the flash on.

No comments:

Post a Comment