11/16/11

November 14

So, I have to confess that I have become totally addicted to Pinterest. It has such great ideas for everything you need an idea for. On the flip side, it's made me feel like the most uncreative pediatric occupational therapist ever. So, I will just start stealing ideas and trying them at home or with my other kids. So, I'm starting today. It's getting cold outside, so I have to start some fun indoor activities.

So, in an effort to be more creative, here we go- with smiley face toast for breakfast. It was a hit- well, at least the bananas were. They both picked those off and left the entire piece of toast. Oh well. I tried!


I must have a lot of energy today, because along with an effort to be more creative and give the boys some structured activities indoors, I decided to clean during nap time. And might as well start big! So, the basement was my project. This is how we started.



I got it all cleaned and rearranged just as Neylan woke up. After all of this work and a long day at home with the boys, I left Adam tonight to run to Hobby Lobby (you know, to buy some stuff for my great new ideas from Pinterest). When I got home, the basement looked just like this again. I didn't even have a chance to take an after picture. Wow! What a waste of 2 hrs cleaning.

1 comment: