9/20/11

September 18

In an effort to keep my sanity and my time managed well, I am giving up my pretty table for this stage of life. The spills and mess was putting me over the edge, so we went shopping for a vinyl tablecloth. I was surprised to find one that wasn't hideous and actually matches our colors perfectly. So, no more worries about drinks spilling through the cracks and dirty fingers grabbing every spot of surface area on top, underneath, and anywhere in between. Adam spent about an hour cleaning/scraping the food off of the table before we put the tablecloth on. If this makes cleaning easier and the messes less noticeable, it was well worth the $5 we spent on it!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Sista. Btw- my kids are 14, 13, and 9 and my glass table is still a disaster.

    ReplyDelete