9/25/11

September 22

Tonight I participated in a Mom's Night Out at a Carter's outlet. I had a Mary Kay table. With the weather getting cooler, we have pulled out some warmer pjs. We have a couple pairs of fleece footed jammies in Grayson's size. We have tried for several nights to put them on him, but he freaks out and says "I don't want. Off, off"! I'm not sure what it is, but maybe it's the feet. I guess he's growing up and getting too big for footed jammies (sniff, sniff). So, since I was staring at cute clothes all night I did a little shopping. I bought 2 new pairs of winter fleece pjs. One two-piece set with the footballs and numbers, because those are favorites right now and the other one-piece set (although it's not really jammies) WITHOUT feet! We'll see if he will allow us to put these on him. Maybe if it's cold enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment