12/4/11

December 1

Tonight we started putting together a gingerbread train that I purchased on clearance last year. They're not going to eat it, so it still should be ok, right? It has to dry before we can decorate the outside, so more to come.


After dinner, I ran off for a girls' night. A bunch of girls got together to learn how to frost and decorate cupcakes. My friend, Jen (below) has a cupcake ministry at our church and does a fabulous job of baking, decorating, and presentation. I knew I would learn a few things that I might later be able to implement for birthdays or something fun.


I still need some practice, but I had a few that turned out pretty



The elf has a name today and there is less fear of him. Grayson is calling him "Shelf". We still may try again next year to rename him, but for now, it's cute. So, as soon as Adam came home tonight, Grayson said, "Daddy, Shelf climbing up" and pointed to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment