12/4/11

December 2

I had Neylan eating breakfast this morning while I got ready for work. Grayson was in the basement playing. All of a sudden I started hearing Neylan talking and laughing, so I thought Grayson had come up and they were talking to each other. Nope, Neylan found "Shelf" the elf in the light and was talking to him.


The girls in my office had a little Christmas get-together today after work at the Melting Pot. Yum! Since we are all out on the road working all over town, we only get to see each other on Fridays. So, it was fun to get to go out and have some time together outside of the office. We will join the rest of our coworkers for a big party in a few weeks.


When I got home, it was time to decorate the train. The boys had fun picking and choosing which candy was good enough to put on the train and which candies just had to be eaten.


I tried hard to just let them decorate it like they wanted it, so there is no rhyme, reason or perfection to this creation and that's perfect for these two.


No comments:

Post a Comment