12/4/11

November 30

The boys came home today to ornaments on the tree! They are thoroughly intrigued and have picked out a few favorites.



I have also picked out my favorites this year.

I posted about this ornament on the other blog a few weeks ago when I bought it, but it means a lot to us this year. Neylan has a forever family this year and we are so happy to have him.


I picked this up in Seoul. I always look for an ornament when I travel and Seoul was tough. This is actually a bookmark, but for us, it's an ornament.


And this ornament is one that we picked up when we visited Ilsan, the place where Holt, Int was born and where the passion for Korean adoption took off. The residents of Holt Ilsan make ornaments to sell, so we were so excited to buy a few things. More will be debuted in our house this winter!


Grayson found the elf this morning sitting by the TV. If you are not familiar with Elf on the shelf, the story is that he comes to your house before Christmas to watch the children. At night while you are sleeping, he runs back to Santa to report if you were good or bad that day. Each day, he will appear in a new spot in your home. You are not allowed to touch him or he will lose his ability to go to Santa. He is just there to watch you.

So far, Grayson is terrified of the elf. He just keeps talking about how scared he is of him. He will just stand and stare at him, trying to figure out if he's ok or not. I hope this fear disappears soon.


Please don't judge me based on the abundance of dust. My housecleaner just quit on me last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment