6/9/13

May 31

The boys were wild when they got home from daycare today. And I was completely exhausted!! So, I didn't really mind what they did.
 
So, they started playing dress-up and superheroes
 
Neylan ran to the basement and put his tool belt on and grabbed the plunger. He came back up and loudly proclaimed, "I'm here to fix emergencies!"
 
 
I have no idea what superhero Grayson was trying to be, but he had on 5 layers of clothes, mostly pjs.

 
And then they discovered our neighbor outside and ran over to play. I have no idea how it started, but they found the one spot in her yard that had become a small mud puddle from all the rain.

 
I was too tired to do anything about it, so I just let him go!

 
Does this look fun or what?!



 
And then all the parents completely lost control!

 
And that's why I buy name-brand stain remover!!

 
The kids had such a good time and the parents had a lot of laughs watching them. Sometimes you just have to be so laid back that you don't care what happens as long as they are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment